Type of Documentary: Mixed
Style of Documentary: Informal
Channel & Scheduling: Channel 4, Mondays at 8:30. This will pre-echo audience for Embarrassing Bodies.
Target Audience: Males and females, around the ages of 16 to 25.
Primary Research Needed:
1. Interview with psychology teacher (Mr De), sociology teacher (Mrs Battle), tanning salon owner (Vicki), doctor/nurse, parent and teenager.
2. Interview with Nicola Roberts, Katie Price, Louie Spence, Peter Andre, members of the Geordie Shore and The Only Way is Essex.
4. Voice over- Mr Bottom
Secondary Research Needed:
1. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful.
2. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
3. Foo Fighters - Cold Day In The Sun
4. Daniel Powter - Bad Day
4. Location i.e Liverpool
Narrative Structure: Non Linear
Outline of Content:
2. Voxpops in Liverpool - Do you tan? If so, how?
3. Interviews with anyone suggested in primary research.
4. Cutaways - Tanning salon
- Camera, Tripod, Video Camera, Voice Recorder