Today we went to the local walk-in-centre to film an interview with Nicky Williams, a nurse. We were in a proper consultation room, with good lighting and no background. The nurse was also well educated in the risks and in the scientific area of tanning. As a result of these factors, our interview was successful and will not need re-filming.
The questions we asked Nicky are:
1. What are the risks of UV tanning?
2. Are these risks worse on sun beds than they are in comparison to natural tanning?
3. Have you ever come across anybody with burns from using sun beds whilst you have been working?
4. What advice would you give to those who use sun beds?
5. What are your views on what Nicola Roberts has done concerning the legal age of using sun beds?