Wednesday 21 December 2011

Question 4: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Throughout the production of our three products, we used many different technologies to construct and research, to plan and to evaluate.
The research was mainly done using the internet, search engines such as Google were of great help in finding a variety of content ideas. Software such as Microsoft Word and Excel were also helpful in our research as we created questionnaires.
The construction of our products were mainly done on Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
I used a variety of technologies to evaluate my project, I used the Microsoft package as well as online presentation sites. I also created my own movies with Windows Movie Maker.




The audio below explains how I used technologies to evaluate the project:


No comments:

Post a Comment