Today we went to Jan's Barbers, where Sarah Fenlon works. We changed the positioning and palcement of Sarah, so that it is more obvious what her occupation is.It was also slightly brighter.
The problems with the first interview were the lighting and the wording of the answers. So upon arrival, I spoke to Sarah and asked if she could reword the question within her answer. Whilst filming, whenever the question was not answered correctly we made sure that we stopped and politely asked if we could re-do the question and alter the beginning of the answer.
The questions we asked Sarah were:
1. Do you tan yourself? If, so how?
2. Would you ever use sun beds? Why/Why not?
3. Do you know the risks of UV tanning?
4. Has your awareness and opinions of sun beds changed since your dad’s illness was diagnosed?
5. What advice would you give to sun bed users?